PRIVACY STATEMENT 2Service B.V.
2Service, established and registered in Arnhem (6836 BE) at Santkamp 5, hereafter referred to as
“2Service”, attaches great value to handling the personal data of its visitors in a responsible manner.
To this end, 2Service processes your personal data with due care and attention to the relevant provisions in the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. In this Privacy Statement, 2Service informs you about the way in which 2Service
processes your personal data and how you can adjust them or object to this processing. This Privacy
Statement only concerns the services offered by 2Service on
Article 1 Explanation of personal data and the specific purposes of processing these data
Article 2 Transfer to third parties
1. 2Service does not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless:
a) such transfer is to a
third party engaged by 2Service for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement and with which 2Service has concluded an agreement
setting out how this Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner;
b) 2Service is legally obliged to transfer personal data to
Article 3 Data security
1. Insofar as this is required, 2Service uses appropriate technical
and organisational security procedures to ensure that no unauthorised parties
gain access to your data and to prevent loss, unlawful use or modification of the
information that 2Service receives.
Article 4 Availability and modification of your data
1. You may request access to the personal data that we process on you at any time. You may also
request to have your data modified or deleted. To do so, send an e-mail to
or use the de-authorisation option in your account. If you opt to
delete your personal data, you will no longer be able to use the website, because the
processing of your personal data is essential to the functionality of the website.
Article 5 Cookies
1. 2Service may use first-party session
cookies during a current session. These cookies are, in principle, functional. In order to reject cookies or to be alerted every time your computer receives a cookie, you can change the settings of your computer under the “help” function on the browser’s task bar. Some functions on http://www.buybackLCD.com may no longer work if your computer cannot receive cookies.
Article 6 Liability of 2Service
1. 2Service has no control over potential use of your personal data by third parties. This Privacy Statement only concerns the personal data 2Service processes on behalf of http://www.buybackLCD.com. 2Service does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the functioning and/or content of) third-party websites or services.
Article 7 Retention period
1. 2Service keeps personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit
to http://www.buybackLCD.com, unless 2Service is under a statutory obligation to retain personal data for a longer period of time.
Article 8 Modifications to the Privacy Statement
1. 2Service reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement. Every modification will be announced
via http://www.buybackLCD.com. By making use of http://www.buybackLCD.com, you confirm your agreement to the modified Privacy Statement.
To keep track of all changes, check this page regularly.
The current Privacy Statement was updated on 06-06-2018.